DAYTONA BEACH FLORIDA 1956 TIN SIGN, FEATURING A MODIFIED ’56 FORD THUNDERBIRD.
Printed directly onto tin.
This hard packed sand made Daytona Beach a mecca for motorsports, with the old Dayton Beach Road Course having hosted races for over 50 years. This course was replaced in 1959 by the Daytona International Speedway.
Measures 320mm x 405mm, predrilled holes for easy hanging.
Made in NZ